Since 1985, I have performed professionally throughout the ACT, the Hunter Valley, the NSW Central and Mid-North Coast districts and North-Western NSW.
I am now based in Sydney.
My repertoire covers many styles:
- as an acoustic entertainer, I have performed at a number of major folk festivals throughout NSW and the ACT, including the National Folk Festival, the Illawarra Folk Festival, the Peak Music Festival at Perisher, Tullamore Irish Festival and ‘Folk by the Sea’ at Kiama.
- my extensive repertoire of contemporary ballads, rock ‘n roll classics and country-rock songs has proven to be very popular at pubs, clubs and function venues throughout northern NSW.
- I can deliver a unique four-hour programme of popular Irish standards, ballads and contemporary songs and have been successfully doing so at venues such as Finnian’s Irish Tavern Port Macquarie, Shenanigan’s at the Imperial Maitland and Harrigan’s Irish Pub in the Hunter Valley for more than two decades.
- I have also performed on a regular basis at venues that specialise in Australiana theme entertainment.
- my one-man bush-dance show has taken me to innumerable country halls throughout the State, and has also proven to be very popular at weddings and corporate functions in Sydney, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley.
My versatility and personality have enabled me to adapt my entertainment to suit venues as varied as clubs, pubs, shearing sheds, theatre-restaurants, weddings and country halls, and audiences as varied as the typical pub crowd, baby-boomers, corporate conference groups, international tourists, senior citizens and school kids.
I have played support for touring acts such as Jimmy Little, Foster and Allen and John Williamson.
I accompany myself with acoustic-electric guitar and electric mandolin and use high-quality Bose and HK Audio PA equipment.
My solo performances have a unique, realistic and professional sound and I have earned and maintained a reputation as a well-respected, value-for-money entertainer.